Livraison gratuite sur tout achat jusqu'au 31 mars. Code: FREESHIP
Carnet de tresses : la tresse bohème
GET THE LOOKKérastase Book of Braids
GET THE LOOKStep by Step Guide
- 1. Start by parting your hair far to one side. Add a V.I.P. on damp or dry hair to help hold the braid. Brush through.
- 2. Grab a section of hair near the part and separate it into three sections Begin braiding with the piece closest to your part.
- 3. Braid each of the two lower sections into classic three-strand braids and secure with hair bands.
- 4. Begin french braiding across your forehead, only adding more hair to the braid every other time. Braid in the direction of the middle of the back of your head and then down.
- 5. Secure with an elastic and finish off with LACQUE COUTURE.