Carnet de tresses : le chignon tressé
GET THE LOOKKérastase Book of Braids
GET THE LOOKStep by Step Guide
- 1. Spray MATÉRIALISTE in hands and distribute through towel-dried hair. Blow-dry.
- 2. Section hair from the top of right ear, up to crown, and down to top of left ear. Secure this part in a bun.
- 3. With the remaining hair, do a reverse French braid starting at the nape, up to the bun and secure with a small elastic.
- 4. Unclip top section and rake sides up with fingers to conceal side partings. Secure all of the hair (including braid) into a high ponytail.
- 5. Wrap ponytail into a loose bun (to hide the braid) and secure with bobby pins. Spray with a light veil of LAQUE NOIRE.