Complimentary shipping on all orders through 4/15. Code: FREESHIP
Book of Braids: The Classic Undone Side Fishtail
GET THE LOOKKérastase Book of Braids
GET THE LOOKStep by Step Guide
- 1. Spray MATÉRIALISTE in hands and apply on dry hair.
- 2. Divide your hair into two sections.
- 3. Take a thin strand from the outside of any of the sections. Bring it to the inside of the opposite section. Do the same on the other section. Now pull tight.
- 4. Repeat the steps 2 and 3 for developing a inverted braided pattern. Keep developing the braid to the very end of your hair.
- 5. Soften the fishtail by gently pulling at each side of the braid from top to bottom to refine and add texture. Finish with LAQUE COUTURE .