Complimentary shipping on all orders through 5/31. Code: FREESHIP * PLEASE NOTE SHIPMENT DELAYS MAY OCCUR *
Book of Braids: The Braided Headband
GET THE LOOKKérastase Book of Braids
GET THE LOOKStep by Step Guide
- 1. On clean wet hair, apply a hazelnut-sized amount of FORME FATALE. Put hair in rollers and blow-dry.
- 2. Let hair cool down before removing the rollers.
- 3. Backcomb the roots in the direction of your scalp on the back of the head, adding V.I.P. to give more volume.
- 4. Take a small strand of hair from behind the ear and create a 3 strand braid. Secure with an elastic. Repeat on the other side.
- 5. Cross the braids on top of your head and pin them in place behind your opposite ear.