CURLS WITH A TWIST
REFINE AND CONTROL NATURAL CURLS WITH THIS SIMPLE TWISTING TECHNIQUE
1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a THERMIQUE.
2. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle and organize.
3. Separate top and bottom sections. Apply a generous amount of FORME FATALE from roots to ends racking through from the scalp and massage it into the ends.
4. Create a center part. Separate into small vertical sections beginning in the front.
5. Apply just one pump of BOUCLES D'ART directly to the section. Casually separate into individual curls. Tightly twist from roots to ends and away from your face. To avoid frizz, push each section up toward the scalp to set.
6. Gently diffuse until 80% dry, with no elevation. Make sure not to over dry or rough the texture when drying.
7. Refine the roped curls with TOUCHE FINALE for added shine and detail.