1. The Kérastase Beauty Grand Prize is sponsored by Kérastase Paris Canada, a division of L’Oréal Canada Inc. The contest is open to residents of Canada and starts on June 13th, 2014 at 00H00 (ET), and closes on July 1st, 2014 at 23H59 (ET).
- The contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of Contest Sponsor, its respective advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household of such employees are not eligible.
How to Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- To enter, click on the “I’m in” button on the newsletter or opt-in to the Kérastase Paris Canada mailing list.
- LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM SAME PERSON OR E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL VOID ALL ENTRIES.
- By entering, all Entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE RULES. THE SPONSOR WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR ENTRY AND THE SPONSOR SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THE RULES.
- There is one grand prize to be won - a year’s worth of Kérastase Canada products chosen just for you by our K Expert as well as a private consultation, treatment and complimentary blow-dry in a Kérastase salon near you. (estimated value: $1000)
In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim a prize, each person with an authentic and active email account will have to reply within 7 days via e-mail with their complete name and address. In addition, winners must complete and return the prize release form attached to the e-mail. Winners will be contacted on the week of July 1st, 2014.
- In the event that the conditions mentioned herein are not respected, the selected participant’s entry will be void and a new draw will be conducted following the official contest rules until a new winner is selected.
- Contest Sponsor will directly send the prize to the address provided on form.
In the case of a direct delivery to winner’s address, please allow a 4 to 6 week delay starting from the moment the winner is advised of his prize.
Chances of winning
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing on Tuesday July 1st from among all eligible entries received prior to the Promotion Period end date. The odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period.
General Terms and Conditions
- All information provided by participant must be complete and accurate. Contest Sponsor will not be held responsible for any and all telephone problems, unclear voice mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent prize claim. For any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballot, which will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Contest Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) enter more than once per registered entrant per day during the contest period. (ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter or (iii) engage in systematic entering in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false facebook accounts); then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, even if the entrant was declared a winner.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Contest Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of its respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Winners will be required to sign and return, within the time period indicated on the documents, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release and/or any other document.
- By entering, you consent to Contest Sponsor’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Contest Rules.
- All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. Contest Sponsor will only communicate with contest winners. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Contest Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
- For the purpose of the present contest, the participant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the contest entry form or ballot. It is this person whom will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all contest conditions are met. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to request a piece of i.d. prior to prize remittance.
Limitations of Liability
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in the Contest Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor or the Contest Administrator.
- Without limiting the release mentioned above, and for greater certainty, the Contest Sponsor will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the contest website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in respect of residents of Quebec
- By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release to the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies, its employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could be incurred due to its participation or attempted participation in the contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the “Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux” for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The masculine gender is used in no discriminatory fashion, simply to facilitate composition.